Scotch® Vinyl Color-Coding Electrical Tape 35, Green, 19 mm x 20 m – 20 Roll – Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 is premium grade, color coded electrical PVC tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of -10 to 90 °C.
Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulation, jackets and splicing compounds.
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- 7-mil thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) color-coding tape
- Temperature range of 32–220°F (0–105°C)
- Excellent for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas
- Abrasion- and weather-resistant
- Flame-retardant; resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, solvents, many acids
- Stretches to conform to virtually any shape
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Brand: Scotch®
- Color: Green
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.