What do we collect?
- Your name
- Contact information, such as the company’s address, location, phone number, and email address
- Demographic data, including postal code and preferences
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers and credit or debit card numbers
Other information that will enable us to serve you better:
What do we do with your data?
We require the information to enable us to understand your short and long-term needs and serve you better as:
Internal record keeping: this is for our personal use, and it allows us to send you an email when we have a new product or update our website. We also use it for:
- To improve and maintain good service.
- To keep you informed of changes, promotions, discounts, or updates to our website.
- For survey purposes
- To provide effective customer support.
- To gather the appropriate information to improve our service,
- To monitor how our website is used, including cookies.
- To enable us to detect technical issues and address them swiftly.
We are committed to ensuring every detail supplied on our website is safe and secure. To prevent unscrupulous access or disclosure, we have several safeguards and safety measures to stop identity theft on our page.
Cookies are permissible file types for gathering information on how you use our site. It allows us to tailor information according to your browsing history and preferences. One prominent cookie in use is the traffic log cookie, which allows us to note which pages you visit most often and improve navigation. Cookies are only used for analysis purposes, and you can decline them if you want. However, it might limit your movement on our site. Overall, cookies are used to make your browsing experience on Packsouq.com worthwhile and will never give us access to your monitor or device.
Your Data Rights
Whether you reside within or outside our region, you have the right to know how your information is used or not used. The data collected is to improve and satisfy our customers. We will never share it with third-party personnel unless they work with us or affiliate with our products and services.
However, you have the following rights to how your information is used:
- The right to amend, correct, change, delete, or add to any part or all the information supplied on our website.
- The right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate at any time.
- You have the right to refuse your data to be processed by our system.
- The right to restrict data transfer at any time.
- You have the right to request that your data be totally removed from our system.
We will not intentionally hold onto your personal information when you terminate or delete your account. However, your data will remain on our system for 6 months before it is off my system.
- If you feel your information is used appropriately, contact us via email, clearly stating how and when it was utilized.
Our service does not cater to children or anyone under 18. We will discover any account used by a child without prior notification. If you have placed an order during the action, contact us, and we will take appropriate action.
If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child is registered with us using fake details, contact us immediately, and the account will be deleted and all information removed from our system.
We, Packsouq.com, reserve the absolute right to update this policy from time to time. To ensure our customers are aware of these changes, a flashy icon is placed on the front page, indicating the changes.
We advise all our new and old customers to read this policy thoroughly and adhere to it.
Reach us at www.packsouq.com for more information. We are available to answer all your packaging questions.