For any object that you buy either a fragile item or a non-fragile item, when been gifted to someone, is often kept in a box say Kraft boxes or Paper board boxes or gift boxes. If the object doesnt really break easily then Hardboard boxes are been used. Hardboard boxes are strong in nature with the capability to withstand heavy objects and are even scratch-resistant. The second reason why objects are placed in a box is for its structure. When the object is kept in a box it stands still and its solid structure making it easy to be carried or to be wrapped with wrapping paper.
- Made 350gsm from kraft
- Two pcs box with a transparent window on top
- Bottom made of E-flute & top made of 350gsm from kraft material with plastic window
- Food Graded
- Can be used to store or carry food
- Size: 420 x 280 x 70mm
- Material: 350gsm Kraft Board
- color: Brown
- Lables: Box with a window
- Qty: 10pcs
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.