Foam rolls for general use are long lengths of thin, flexible foam that wrap around or layer with fragile items such as appliances or electronics to cushion and protect them during shipping. They fit on a dispensing stand so that foam can be torn at perforations or cut to the desired length. Ideal for protecting glass, polished surfaces & electronics in transit and storage. Rolls of foam to protect sensitive or delicate surfaces. Foam is a substance formed by trapping pockets of gas in a liquid or solid. A bath sponge and the head on a glass of beer are examples of foams. In most foams, the volume of gas is large, with thin films of liquid or solid separating the regions of gas. Soap foams are also known as suds.
- Rolls of foam to protect sensitive or delicate surfaces
- Ideal for protecting glass, polished surfaces & electronics in transit and storage
- It could also be used for wrapping furniture edges (corners & legs) to prevent scratches during moving / shipping
- Safe for protecting electronics and small appliances as well
- Size: 1000 x 1000 x 20MM (1×1 Mtr 20MM thickness)
- Color: White
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.